Beer grain spill closes intersection | News
Tampa, Florida -- A truck carrying grain seeds used to brew beer lost its load early Tuesday morning onto 30th Street, just south of Fowler Avenue.
Photo Gallery: Pictures of grain spilled from an overturned truck
The crash happened just before 5 a.m. Tuesday. Police shut down 30th Street until crews were able to scoop the grain off the road.
According to Tampa police, the Yuengling Brewery of Tampa sent crews to help with the cleanup.
All lanes of traffic reopened shortly before 7:30 a.m.
You may also like...
Bring it on Bubba: Bubba slams Trump over Obama
Super hero: Teen saves lives in boating accident
Giant beer spill: Yuengling helps clean up Tampa beer grain spill
Sword arrest: Sword wielding man arrested for threats
Flashed: Bikini pictures from Caddys on the Beach 4/16
More Flashed: Bikini pictures from Caddys on the Beach 4/17
Bikini contest: Gators bikini contest week 4
More bikinis: Sunday at Gators bikini pictures
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood