City cancels all after-school activities | News
Tampa, FL -- Due to the severe weather, the City of Tampa Parks and Recreation Department has canceled the After-School Activity Program and all other programs and activities scheduled this evening, Thursday, March 31.This includes adult and youth classes, sports leagues, and any other activity or program taking place at a city recreation facility.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood