Body found at TIA | News
Tampa, Florida -- At Tampa International Airport a Pennsylvania man was found dead inside of an elevator shaft.
Early Friday morning, March 15, investigators believe 31-year old Chad Wolfe entered the elevator shortly before midnight at the main terminal. Around 3 a.m. maintenance workers reported a nearby elevator was not functioning.
Technicians working to restore service discovered the body just before 11 a.m. on March 15. The medical examiner's office is still trying to determine the cause of death.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood