Dozens of employers looking to fill positions | News
Tampa, Florida -- Dozens of employers are looking to fill positions Tuesday at the National Career Fairs job fair.
It takes place at the Double Tree hotel in Tampa at 4500 West Cypress Street from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Companies like Terminix, KEL Attorneys and Amerilife will be meeting with job seekers. There will also be a career expert on hand to provide a free professional resume review.
All job seekers are encouraged to attend this free event to network, submit resumes, and connect with hiring managers. Make the most of the event by dressing professionally and bringing multiple copies of your resume.
Learn more about the job fair here:
Follow 10 News Anchor Allison Kropff on twitter @AllisonKropff
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him