Outback Bowl teams visit St. Joseph's Children's Hospital | News
Tampa, Florida -- Following their respective practices Thursday, the Michigan Wolverines and Gamecocks went to St. Joseph's Children's Hospital to play games, sign autographs and talk football with the kids.
Photo Gallery: Outback Bowl teams visit Tampa children's hospital
Representing Michigan were QB Devin Gardner, S Jordan Kovacs, WR Jeremy Gallon, QB Denard Robinson, WR Roy Roundtree, S Thomas Gordon, DT Jibreel Black, OL Patrick Omameh, DT William Campbell and OL Taylor Lewan.
Gamecocks participating were WR Ace Sanders, QB Dylan Thompson, SS Kadetrix Marcus, CB Victor Hampton, LS Walker Inabinet, DT J.T. Surratt, DT Kelcy Quarles, OL Brock Stadnik and OL Clayton Stadnik.
The Outback Bowl will kick-off at 1:00 p.m. ET on Jan. 1 in Raymond James Stadium.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him