Trial date set in Julie Schenecker case | News
Tampa, Florida -- A trial date is set for Julie Schenecker, the mother accused of killing her two teenaged children.
Photo Gallery: Schenecker crime scene photos
It's set for October 7, 2013.
Schenecker faces two counts of first-degree murder in the shooting deaths of her children Calyx and Beau. They were killed in their New Tampa home in January, 2011.
Schenecker has pleaded not guilty.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood