Woman killed after hit by 2 cars in Tampa | News
TAMPA, Florida (AP) - Police say a woman was struck by two vehicles as she tried to cross busy Busch Boulevard in Tampa.
The woman died from her injuries Wednesday night.
Tampa police say 36-year-old Kine C. Stegavik was first struck by a Nissan Altima about 6 p.m. The driver of a Ford Focus tried to avoid the crash but also hit Stegavik.
She died at the scene.
No further details were immediately available.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him
- Fort Hood shooting victim's body to return to Florida