Bucs to host military resource fair Sunday | News
Tampa, Florida -- On Sunday, Nov. 4, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will host the Central Florida Military Resource Fair for all active duty and military veterans.
The event, at Raymond James Stadium, will include free entry and offer a job fair with federal, state and local employers, as well as interview skill development and resume assistance. On-site VA benefits and health care enrollment will also be available, along with accommodations for flu shots and medical screenings. All attendees are asked to bring a copy of their resume, as well as a Military ID or DD214 to validate military affiliation.
Military attendees will also have the chance to meet Buccaneers alumni and Bucs cheerleaders, who will be available for autograph and photo opportunities.
The fair starts at 12 p.m. After the fair, attendees are encouraged to stay and watch the Buccaneers take on the Oakland Raiders at 4:05 p.m., during which concessions will be half price for everyone. The first 2,000 servicemen and women at the fair will also receive a $10 gift certificate towards concessions.
Those interested in attending or learning more about the Resource Fair can sign up in advance at www.buccaneers.com/militaryresourcefair.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood