Students arrested for trying to sell pot brownies | News
Tampa, FL-- Two 17 year-old Wharton High School seniors have been arrested for the possession and delivery of marijuana on school grounds.
According to reports, the school's resource officer received an anonymous tip that the two boys attempted to sell baked goods laced with marijuana.
The first student reportedly had two individually wrapped brownies on him, and the second student had five individually wrapped cookies on him.
Each one of the wrapped goods tested positive for containing marijuana.
Both students were arrested around 11:30 today.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood