TECO: Bad cable caused blackout in Citrus Park | News
Tampa, Florida -- About 2,000 customers lost electric power in the Citrus Park area Tuesday night.
A spokesman for TECO said the problem was a failure with an underground distribution cable. Why it failed was not immediately clear.
All affected customers were expected to have power restored by around 9:45 p.m., the spokesman said.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood