Temple Terrace City Hall closed for Memorial Day | News
Temple Terrace, Florida-- The Temple Terrace City Hall and other government offices will be closed in observance of Memorial Day.
There will be no residential trash collection or curbside recycling today either.
Most city buildings will be closed, but the Family Recreation Complex will be open from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The kiddie pools and fun pools will be open, so feel free to soak up the sun poolside this Memorial Day!
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood