Wednesday's Child: Special Birthday Celebration | News
Temple Terrace, Florida -- Turning 18 is a special time. It marks the transition from childhood to being an adult. For a child in foster care, turning 18 also means they have now aged out of the system and are on their own.
Former Wednesday's Child Randall celebrated his 18th birthday on Sunday at Terrace Sports with a big party of friends. His one wish was to see his older brother Eddie, who had also aged out of foster care a couple of years ago. Randall got his wish and a lot more.
Thanks to the Junior League of Tampa for making sure Randall had a birthday bash with all the trimmings.
Please click on the video link to see Randall celebrate his special day.
Randall's youngest brother, Quasan, is 14 and still in foster care.
If you would like to know more about him call Freddie Brinson at 813-901-3477.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood