Missing Riverview girl found dead | News
Riverview, Florida - Hillsborough County deputies say a missing 10-year-old autistic girl was found dead Saturday evening.
Divers searching the bottom of a pond behind the address where Ariana Pivacheck disappeared earlier in the day found the girl shortly after 7 p.m.
Photo Gallery: Missing Riverview girl found dead
Ariana went missing from the Southfork Subdivision in the Riverview area, near Big Bend Road and U.S. Hwy. 301 in the area of Summerfield and Ambleside.
Investigators say at around 3:15 pm Ariana wandered away from a party she was attending on Golden Silence Drive.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood