Flavors of Tampa Bay: Ceviche Tapas Bar | News
Tampa, Florida - Sangria, paellas and tapas: a trip to Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant will leave your taste buds satisfied. Bold flavors, rich dishes and cold drinks add up to a fantastic time at Ceviche.
Ceviche features over 100 recipes, most from northern Spain and Catalan. Most products are imported from Spain, including some fine Spanish wines.
This new location on Azeele Street just opened, and the fully restored south Tampa bungalow has all the warmth and Spanish charm that you have come to expect.
2500 W. Azeele Street, Tampa
Ceviche has five locations in and around the Bay area.
Tampa: (813) 250-0203
St. Pete: (727) 209-2299
Orlando: (321) 281-8140
Sarasota: (941) 952-1036
Clearwater: (727) 799-3082
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood