Advisory lifted for Ben T. Davis Beach | Health
Tampa, FL -- The Health Advisory issued for Ben T. Davis Beach on Sept. 29 as a precautionary measure due to a sewage line break in the area has been lifted.
According to the Hillsborough County Health Department, initial and follow-up testing has been satisfactory based on the marine water bacterial indicator results as recommended by the EPA.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him