District gets "InSync" with parents, teachers and students | Families
Tampa, Fla. – Hillsborough County Public Schools parents, teachers, and students have a new web-based tool through which they can access thousands of standards-aligned academic activities to help students master critical concepts in math, science, reading, and social studies.
The program is called “InSync” and is available from any location and any device with internet access. The InSync portal offers every activity online or as an audio file, and content is provided in English, Spanish, and Haitian-Creole. A link to the portal is on the district homepage, www.sdhc.k12.fl.us.
In addition to InSync Education’s online library of academic activities, some schools are offering free parent-centered academic activities as a way to encourage school-wide parental involvement.
Clair Mel Elementary School will include InSync training at Education/Family night from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 7. The school’s computer lab will be open for parents to create accounts and get tutorials. English Language Learner staff will be present to coach Spanish-speaking parents.
Clair Mel Elementary School is located at 1025 S. 78th St., Tampa.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood