Free and discount county park passes for Military & First Responders | Families
Hillsborough Co., FL-- County officials proudly announced Thursday that members of the military and first responders now have free and discounted Annual Passes to all Hillsborough County Regional Parks.
According to them, passes can be obtained from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday at the Branchton Regional Parks Office, 15502 Morris Bridge Road in Thonotosassa. Cash, check and major credit card payments are accepted for the discounted pass.
The FREE lifetime family entrance pass is for Hillsborough County residents who are:
- Honorably discharged veterans who have service-connected disabilities
- Surviving spouse and parents of deceased members of the US Armed Forces, National Guard, or Reserves who have fallen in combat
- Surviving dependents of deceased First Responders killed in the line of duty who reside in Hillsborough County
There is a 25 percent annual regional park pass discount for:
- Active duty members and honorably discharged veterans of the US Armed Forces, National Guard, or Reserves who live in Hillsborough County
- Active duty members of First Responders who live or work in Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County BOCC employees
Those wishing to obtain free or discounted passes must provide proper documentation as outlined in the policies:
The free and discounted passes do not include the boat launching pass, which is $100. Regular cost for an Annual Regional Parks Pass is $50 for an individual, and $100 for a family.
For additional information on Hillsborough County Regional Parks, discounts and free passes, contact the Hillsborough County Parks, Recreation and Conservation Department at 813-987-6240.