Tampa Liberty School Coming July 9 | Families
Temple Terrace, Florida-- The Tampa Liberty School, set to open July 9, will serve as an opportunity for children ages 8 to 12 to learn about the founding principles of the United States.
The Tampa Liberty School was founded in 2011 by local volunteers of the Tampa 912 Project.
According to Jeff Lukens of Tampa912.org, the Tampa Liberty School is dedicated to educating, enlightening, and exciting children on fundamental, founding principles.
The school promotes the idea that, "With freedom comes responsibility, and blending freedom and responsibility requires virtuous, moral, and educated citizens."
In a kind-friendly and fun way, the school will focus on:
- Unalienable human rights
- What rights are and how to protect them
- Virtues of a free market economy
The school will be hosted by The Paideia School of Tampa Bay, and will run over five days, July 9 - July 13 from 9 a.m. - noon.
The Paideia School of Tampa Bay is located at 7834 North 56th Street in Tampa.
To register your child, visit the Tampa Liberty School website. Cost is $25 for the week.
For more information, please contact Jeff Lukens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood