Emergencies 101 Seminar for parents | Events
FishHawk, Florida -- Brandon Regional Hospital will host an informative health education seminar tomorrow.
Attendees will hear from Dr. Joey Ancheta, Pediatric Emergency Department medical director from Brandon Regional Hospital, to learn practical and lifesaving tips to help your children.
The seminar will be held at the Osprey Club from 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
It will be geared for parents on how to be prepared and what they can do in the event of the following pediatric emergencies:
- Insect/Animal Bites
Prior to the seminar, Hillsborough County Fire & Rescue will be on hand to offer tours of a rescue vehicle and provide CPR demonstrations on adult and child mannequins. Light refreshments provided.
Take home a free convenient-size first aid kit provided by Brandon Regional Hospital. Seats are limited! Please register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood