HART Proposes Bus Service, Fare Changes | Events
Tampa, Florida-- To adjust to bus ridership trends and improve the cost-efficiency of the system, HART is proposing bus service and fare changes, effective Nov. 11, 2012.
Accoring to HART, proposed service modifications will impact the following bus routes: 30, 34, 37, 28X, 50X, 61LX, Brandon HARTFlex and bus service on holidays.
HART says fares are reviewed every two years to determine if changes are warranted.
They say the last HART fare change took place in November 2008.
HART will hold a series of meetings to provide information to residents about changes to routes and fares, and obtain their feedback. Don't miss the meeting near you:
- Tuesday, June 19, 6 - 8 a.m. and 4 - 6 p.m. (hand-out material only) HART West Tampa Transfer Center.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood