Learn Microsoft Word and Excel | Events
West Tampa, Florida- This coming Thursday, the West Tampa Branch Library will host classes on Microsoft Word and Excel programs for anyone interested in better understanding the software.
The Microsoft Word class beins at 10 a.m. and lasts until 10:50, and the Excel class will begin shortly after at 11 a.m.
According to the West Tampa Branch Library website, those that attend the Word class can expect to, "Learn to create, save, print, and edit documents."
Attendees of the Excel class will cover, "Layout, entering data, inserting rows and columns, and other techniques."
The library is located at 2312 W. Union St. Tampa, FL 33607. For more information, call 813-273-3652.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him