Planning Commission meeting June 19 | Events
Tampa, Florida-- On Tuesday, June 19, The University Area Community Center will host a Planning Commission meeting from 6 - 8 p.m.
The Planning Commission welcomes members of the public to attend and contribute their input regarding the topic of Economic Development Opporunities with the University Area Community Plan boundary.
According to the Planning Commission, some of the propsed Economic Development strategies include:
- Strategies from 2001 Master Plan and University Area Community Plan
- Comments from the University Area Community Plan Survey
- University Area Rental/Redevelopment Study Findings
- Urban Infill & Redevelopment Area, Enterprise Zone, No Fee Zone, CDBG Target Area
- Comprehensive Plan Economic Development Areas and Redevelopment/Revitalization Areas
For more information and future updates, please visit the University Area Community Plan on the Planning Commission Community Planning web site.