Health Advisory lifted for 2 Tampa beaches | Environment
Tampa, Florida-- As of june 13, the Hillsborough County Health Department has lifted the health advisory that was issued on June 6 for Ben T. Davis, (South), and Davis Island beach.
According to a recent release, follow-up testing was satisfactory based on the marine water bacterial indicator results as recommended by the EPA.
For more information, visit the Department of Health's Internet Beach Water Quality website www.floridashealth.com/beachwater.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him
- Fort Hood shooting victim's body to return to Florida