6 cars burglarized near Temple Terrace, CAIR offers $1,000 reward | Crime
Tampa, FL-- CAIR Florida announced Sunday that six cars were broken into and stolen from at USF's Riverfront Park during an "Eid Picnic" held by university students.
The incident occurred approximately between 4 and 5 p.m., CAIR reports.
USF police are investigating the burglaries, but CAIR Florida is offering a $1,000 cash reward to the first person who provides police with information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the burglar(s).
Police may be contacted at 813-974-2628.
CAIR would like to remind community members never to leave valuables in the car, to report suspicious activity, and we highly encourage the use of security during community events. Read CAIR's community safety kit here.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood