Another arrest made in connection with Aaron Doty's murder | Crime
Sebring, Florida -- Highlands County detectives have arrested another person in connection with the brutal murder of 20-year-old Aaron Doty after a party on June 10.
Detectives arrested Nicole Hebert for helping murder suspects Kenneth Felipe, Jr. and Jonathon Rodriguez get out of the county while they were being sought by officers. The two men were later found by U.S. Marshal's in Orlando.
Hebert, 20, has been charged with accessory after the fact to a first degree or life felony.
Rodriguez and Felipe, Jr. went before a judge on June 15. The two are charged with Second Degree Murder, Abuse of a Dead Human Body and Tampering with Physical Evidence.
Highlands County Sheriff Susan Benton says detectives are continuing to investigate Doty's death with the anticipation of additional arrests to come as the case develops.
Anyone with information on this case is requested to call Detective Barbara Hair at the Highlands County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigations Unit, 863-402-7250.
Anyone with information who wants to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward is asked to call Heartland Crime Stoppers at 1-800-226-TIPS(8477), contact us on the internet at www.heartlandcrimestoppers.com or simply scan the QR code at right. Anonymity is guaranteed.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood