Drink lemonade, aid the fight against childhood cancer | Community Spirit
Tampa, Florida-- Take part in the Alex's Lemonade Stand National Lemonade Days this weekend in your area.
Alex's Lemonade Stand is a national organization dedicated to impacting the fight against childhood cancer. This weekend, June 8 - June 10, people all over the country will take part in the National Lemonade Days to contribute to the cause.
In your neighborhood, the Friends of Nick Lemonade Stand, located at 8753 Ashworth Dr, Tampa, FL 33647 , will be working to meet a goal of raising $300 to contribute to the cause.
According to Christina Wolf, her son Nicholas just finished treatment for PNET, and they ,"would like to give back and help raise funds for pediatric cancer."
Their stand will be up all day on June 8 through June 10.
Stop by and lemon-aid the fight against childhood cancer!
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him