Simply Cupcakes celebrates grand opening | Business
Riverview, FL -- Simply Cupcakes of Tampa hosted a Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting and grand opening celebration on Thursday, Oct. 20.
Simply Cupcakes of Tampa uses only the finest and freshest ingredients available. All of their cupcakes and frostings are made from scratch, never from a mix.
“This ensures top quality in our cupcakes and pride in our product,” says Jan Heckinger proudly.
Owners Jan Heckinger and Tom Redes offer a variety of fresh baked cupcakes in an assortment of flavors like chocolate lovers, cherry bomb, orange blossom, red velvet, pink champagne and Guinness.
The shop is open Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. with 8 to 10 flavors available daily. Simply Cupcakes of Tampa is located on Falkenburg Road, north of Hwy 60 at 501 S. Falkenburg Road in the Falkenburg Center in Suite D-6.
Jan and Tom have a great story as to how they came to open this small local business. These two individuals (who are their 50’s) were laid off from Corp. positions and decided to invest their life savings to help make a living and secure their future.
Release courtesy of The Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood