Grow Financial opens Wesley Chapel branch next week | Business
Wesley Chapel, Florida-- Next Thursday, February 28 at 1 p.m., Grow Financial Federal Credit Union will host a Groundbreaking ceremony for their new branch. Established in 1955, Grow Financial Federal Credit already has 19 branches in the state of Florida.The new branch will actually open in the latter part of 2013, and will be the Credit Union’s 21st branch.
During the Grand Opening event Bob Fischer, President and CEO of Grow Financial, will be presenting a few remarks, and be accompanied by other Grow Financial executives and Wesley Chapel dignitaries. The event will take place at:
Grow Financial Wesley Chapel Branch
2579 Bruce B Downs Blvd.
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood
- Hunter claims panther attacked him