Westchase business a semifinalist for '12 Small Business of the Year Awards | Business
Tampa, Florida– Today the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce announced the semifinalists for the 2012 Small Business of the Year Awards to be held on Friday, September 28 at the Tampa Convention Center, presented by Sam’s Club.
These awards highlight the impact of small business on the community and celebrate the achievements of the best of the best in Tampa Bay.
Small business awards will be presented in three categories based on the number of employees. Companies are evaluated on operational management, community involvement and ethical business practices. An award will also be presented to the Outstanding Small Business Leader of the Year. The semifinalists for these four awards include:
- Adcock Financial Group
- Geyen Group South, Inc.
- NorthStar Bank
- Prime Group Insurance Services, Inc.
- Rigatoni Tuscan Oven and Catering
- Sun City Center Funeral Home
- The Omnia Group
- VoltAir Consulting Engineers, LLC
- WestChase Veterinary Center
- Catering by the Family, Inc.
- First Class Moving Systems, Inc.
- LearnSmart, LLC
- Pegasus TransTech
- The Staffing Resource Group
- GLE Associates, Inc.
- Hunter Warfield
- Paradise, Inc.
- TechHealth, Inc.
- The Fountain Group
- Turning Point of Tampa
- Visual Awareness Technologies & Consultants, Inc.
- Williams Schifino Mangione & Steady, P.A.
Outstanding Leader Finalists:
- Jamie Harden, Creative Sign Designs
- Valerie Harwell, The Omnia Group
- Kevin Hourigan, Bayshore Solutions
The winners will be announced at the event on September 28. For more details on the Small Business of the Year Awards, please visit www.tampachamber.com.
Release courtesy of the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce