Temporary interuption to reclaimed water service |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
Tampa, Florida-- Customers of the City of Tampa reclaimed water system will experience a temporary interruption to their reclaimed water service on Thursday, May 3, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. for system maintenance.
The Tampa Water Department advises customers to make necessary adjustments to their landscape irrigation and other reclaimed water use activities during the interruption.
Tampa's reclaimed water system distributes highly treated wastewater from the Howard F. Curren Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant on Hooker's Point for irrigation, cooling and industrial use.
Reclaimed water is provided to about 4,400 customers within the City of Tampa water utility service area, including Tampa International Airport and the McKay Bay Refuse-to-Energy Facility.
Upcoming Events near Hillsborough County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bartow middle school teacher fired for inappropriate texts, touching student
- While a teacher, who police say had sex with student appears in court, another family comes forward about the 29 year old.
- Fatal crash in Lake Wales closes portion of Hwy 60 E
- Sentencing scheduled for 1981 shooting rampage
- Funeral held for Bay area soldier killed at Fort Hood